My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Finished and Beginnings

 Hi folks...another nice week here in New Brunswick. We are in our January thaw!!!!!  This week, I am going to show you what is going with me. 

I finished quilting Bella on the Tiara yesterday....
Close up...
Back...
I have come to love this quilt!!

I put this customer quilt in to hand quilt this afternoon...
And I have 4 or 5 more quilts on the way...can't wait!!
I did finish piecing this Big Star from Missouri Star Co....but didn't think to take a new pic.
I added a gray border to finish it off and will fit a larger queen now, since it is too pale for my room.It measures 115 square.  I think we are done for today...enjoy the rest of your week!
Ohhhhhhhh, and I am ready for Nuts About....blog hop starting very soon. Working on the next one...





2 comments:

  1. all very nice, not usually a fan of grey but loving this grey one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is a very eyecatching! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete