My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How I Came By My Name????

Well now this is going to be fun...we often wonder how and why we got the name for our blog; right?
Well; mine is easy....my name is Marjorie...and I am always so very busy in my little corner of the blog world. Therefore; Marjorie's Busy Corner!!!

Dawn over here is having a giveaway; and all you have to do to enter...is just what I have done...tell us your name and where it came from..then link up for the big prize..go ahead and have fun with it...and see where all the other names came from.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link - have been and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your posts and it's pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.

    ReplyDelete