My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Winner of My Ruffles Hop

Congratulations Linda!!!! You have won a $25 gift certificate from Mad About Patchwork.  I will email you for your info....

What a cute apron! The pillow is also really sweet!
I follow by GFC. Do we also win donuts?!! Yummy!
Thank you to everyone who commented...I really appreciate it.





                                                             

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea that you share here and I hope there is a fresh idea that can be shared in the future
    If later there was a chance I would like to exchange thoughts with you
    Thank you very much for sharing interesting things here
    obat pembesar vimax contoh vimax original distributor vimax original ciri vimax palsu

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete