My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Here we are again!!!   We even have lovely weather this week...I have one flower bed cleaned up!!!!
Ok....quilt talk..LOL   This week is slow going for sewing and quilting.  I am at least 3/4 of the way through the appliqué quilt. This is a king size quilt; so, we are getting there slowly.

The sun is beaming in right now I had to uncover it to get a little peek.
I have more finished on the Poppy quilt...I now have to invent my own borders to make this pattern queen size.

I have a little wall hanging ready to be quilted...have to make more of this one!!
Marla was here yesterday afternoon and started a few of these..they are quick and fun!
I also pieced quite a few items for my "strip quilt" challenge due on the 28th
Here is a tiny peek...


I have my stash stars and churn dash waiting to be quilted.....soon.lol

9 comments:

  1. That's quite a bit on your plate. Good job! And yes, the sunshine and my flowers are calling my name a lot here lately. Love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are certainly getting on with all your projects all look pretty good to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....and gardening too??? Wow. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy Marjorie! Love your projects! Those quilts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those great projects should keep you busy for a while !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your stash stars and churn dash are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the churn dash,and that stash stars is pretty sweet too! Enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are amazing. I love the poppy quilt and lighthouse hanging.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete