My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

WIP Wednesday

I am linking up to Monika at http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/
Works in progress....well, this week I am piecing the Double Irish Chain for my customer. He is what I have so far...
I am loving these colors together.  This next one has been pinned to machine quilt soon...
And, I put this one in the frames to hand quilt.  

I had planned on machine quilting this one, but was bored without one to work on....so, in It went this afternoon!
I am waiting for a customer to bring a quilt to me for hand quilting...I thought I could wait....not!   Lol
This is how much I did after putting it in.....
The thread is almost gold in colour...I don't like quilting with black on black.  I had the nicest couple stop at my shop today, from the U.S....wonderful to chat with.  You meet some of the nicest people through quilting.

Well, that's it for this time around folks...enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Great projects this week. Love the Irish Chain. It is on my list to make another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Irish Chain is going to be beautiful. I love seeing the quilting on the black. It really shows off in the light thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are working with very pretty colours this week! The blues in your Irish Chain are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete