My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Hello folks...here we are again, as our summer flies by.  Linking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/2016/08/wip-wednesday-248-tn.html

This week, I am still hand quilting this one...
It is coming along nicely...I have started adding the borders to the Double Irish Chain.
It gets hand quilted next...I picked another one up from a lady today to hand quilt after this one...lol
A young couple expecting their first little boy picked this set up on Sunday from me. They commissioned me to make it.
And fitted crib sheet....
Connie and I are each working on a Snow Geese quilt...this is a peek st my blocks.
I may have to change the name to Fall Geese....lol

Today was the sign up day for our 100s club at my favorite quilt shop.  This is what we are making...we had 3 different choices of colours.


And.....I bought this fabric for another quilt I want to piece....I know!!! More fabric....
All in all....a great day!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. That first quilt is looking beautiful. I loved seeing the hockey quilt with the matching crib sheet. That will be so cute on the crib.

    I love the colors of the blues and greens. Is that your choice?

    It sounds like you are keeping yourself busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt you are hand quilting. Lots happening at your house , great work !

    ReplyDelete