My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, July 17, 2017

A Finish!

Time for a post...they seem so far apart lately.  I am struggling with a summer cold this week, and it's my husbands fault....lol. He brought it home!!!!!   But I have to say, he felt worse than I do with it.

I finished hand quilting this custom order, Dresden Plate or Sunflower...has been called both.
And....a different look at it.
I have two more to quilt for this person...actually piecing these quilts as well. I have them all pieced now...just to quilt them.
Taking it easy for the rest of the afternoon...cold be gone!!!!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course DH was worse he would have had man flu not a cold!!!

    Lovely quilt keep saying I must do some dresden plate fancy a few cushions but allready have more than I have room for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful quilt! Hope you both feel better quickly! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. Summer colds are no fun.

    Your finished quilt looks beautiful - such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have a cold , that's no fun at all . Love the dresden quilt , great job on the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete