My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Good morning folks....linking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/
It has been getting quite chilly here lately, but milder today with rain. Rain gives me headaches...but I'll survive!
Well, works in progress.....there are several, but I have a few pics for you.
Right now, I am hand quilting this hand embroidered piece...
It is a queen size quilt for her grand daughter. And you are looking at it sideways in the frames.
On the design wall is this little throw size quilt.
Have to add a little border yet. And I did finish Marla's Giant Dahlia...here in it is.
And a close up of the border...not easy to see it.
It turned out very nice.  I have this one ready for Lily, it's to get at it!!!
I've been Christmas shopping, but hopefully really soon!  Have a wonderful day!




3 comments:

  1. It has been a bit toasty here - very unlike fall. I really like that Dahlia quilt and of course the tree on is still one of my favorites. I need to make that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand quilting is gorgeous! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete