My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, December 18, 2017

New Project

Well, not having a quilt in to hand quilt til after Christmas, is letting me play in the sewing room.  I am enjoying working on new projects!  This Spiral table runner was very interesting to work on. I even like it...lol.
In this pic, it isn't completely finished...it is now all quilted. I used the pillowcase method..so, no bias binding! I used the walking foot and quilted simple in the ditch to finish it off. On to another project...

I am, though, anxious to get back to hand quilting!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I am always in awe at your amazing hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty and your color variations are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Great fabric choices. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really lovely!!! Looks like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice your blog and article. I like this blog thank for sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete