My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

WIP Wednesday

GLinking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/
Hello folks....here we are mid week again, time files by way too quickly!  Today, I spent the afternoon with a friend having lots of laughs at ourselves!!  It was so much fun...

I came home, made supper and finished hand quilting this customer quilt.
Lovely piecing and colours in this queen size quilt. Tomorrow, another one goes in the frames.
I did quilt a baby quilt on Lily yesterday, but haven't taken a pic yet...maybe tomorrow.  We have one more month for blocks to finish our 100 club quilt....can't wait to show it to you!

Well, that is it for me this week...you know I have a pile of quilts waiting to be quilted one way or another....right?  Have a good one....

Ok.....I got the baby quilt bound after I posted and here is a pic.

1 comment:

  1. Such an ambitious project to hand quilt such a large quilt! It looks great, too! Sweet baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete