My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

WIPs

Hi everyone...it is Tuesday, and a gorgeous day here in Southern New Brunswick.  I have been cooking, cleaning, went for a walk...and as the ice is melting from our pond....I can watch the goldfish swimming around. Our pond water is at its best this time of the year...so very clear.

Now....quilting is going like crazy here!  We had our group sewing day yesterday, and I had a blast!
Now, to explain....first off, I forgot my lunch!!!  Well, I ate better than ever...lol always great friends looking out for you, eh.  Then, half hour into the morning, I realize I didn't have all the fabric I needed with me.   So.....what did I do all day?   Well, I helped some of the girls with their projects.  I put in a non boring day!!
Now, on to my works in progress....I finished my Big Ten quilt on Lily Saturday morning.

Freehand flowers and leaves all over this one.  And Sunday evening, I finished hand quilting the Geese Variation, made by Merrill, my husband. I'll have to take a pic of the back for you too.
Here's a better one....
And...

Borders

Will get a better pic of this later on...not seeing two of the nicest borders here.  I put this customer quilt in to be hand quilted this afternoon.
Can't wait to get at it!!!!  Have a fantastic week everyone...I'm off to get a tea and relax a bit.




3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you HAVE been busy! I love everything, especially your big ten quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting is always so much fun to see. It must be fun to work on other's quilts and have so much variety.

    Sounds like a good non boring day! I'm sure everyone was thrilled to be feeding you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is so beautiful! I love that Big Ten quilt.

    ReplyDelete