My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My WIPs

Hello everyone...been awhile since posting last, summer chores are ruling my life...lol. I'm just glad it finally got here!  I am still quilting though, just not constantly like normal.
Here is a throw I just finished quilting on Lily, my Coronet. I did ruler work on this one.
And ...
Again, closer...
Besides this one, I have a friends quilt that I am hand quilting on.  I can't show anymore than a peek until she sees it...sorry.
Not much to look at, I'm afraid...but the rest is embroidered blocks.  To follow...
Besides this, I am weeding flower gardens, planted a large veggie garden and mowing lawns...painted back steps this morning. I am staying very busy!!!!   Lol


And...
Well...next time folks, have a great week.









3 comments:

  1. I need to come over and have you teach me that ruler quilting thing. It looks great! Your yard is amazing and that garden...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are keeping busy. There is always so much to do in the summertime. Quilting tends to take a back seat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting is looking great!

    ReplyDelete