My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Finishes this week

Good morning everyone...it is a chilly week here.  Well, along with decorating for Christmas and wrapping gifts, I finished hand quilting this one for a friend.
You wouldn't think blue sashing would work here...but it brings things to life.
And, I finished quilting this next one on Lily yesterday morning, and bound it last night.  It kept we awake so I could watch Vikings!
Now, today, I hope to finish wrapping gifts...then next week do a little baking, which I don't do a lot of anymore. I find no one wants to eat when visiting...so, I eat it!
Have a wonderful rest of your week folks.  And Merry Christmas in case I'm not back before then.


1 comment:

  1. I really like that blue sashing. Wrapping is on my to do list too. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete