My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

WIPs

Hey folks, still posting from the laptop, since I don't yet know why I am getting the publishing error40on the iPad..  Anyway, this works, eh..lol 
I finished hand quilting the antique customer quilt and have it bound...hand pieced also.
This is in the frames to be hand quilted now....Irish Mist
Full view of it....
This is part of my 100 Club quilt....will finish piecing it tomorrow.
More or it is progress....
In a few days, I will get a quilt sandwiched and loaded on Lily....not sure which quilt it will be yet.
Have a wonderful week everyone.  Oh....and I am going to be piecing Feb's blocks for the BOM with Sew Incredibly Crazy....show you later!

1 comment:

  1. You always have such pretty quilts to work on. I LOVE that first one.

    ReplyDelete