My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, March 1, 2019

WIPs

It has been a very busy quilting week...I  hand quilted this Log Cabin quilt in just one week. I have to get the next one moving along quickly...it was a special request.  so, here it is....
 
This next one is the Garden Fence, which I machine quilted last week on Lily.....                               
I really like the colors in this quilt....now to get the next one ready.   I am also about to start my piece for the blog hop....and March's BOM is up, so, busy, busy....lol                                                            
I am also working on applique blocks of a Winter Wonderland BOM quilt...pics a little later on this.
Have a great weekend!
 


4 comments:

  1. Sorry, permission for promotion
    Hi friends ... We can help you create online advertisements to build brands and market your business products on social media and on Google, for more details please click the following link.
    jasa pembuatan iklan facebook ads
    jasa iklan di instagram ads
    jasa pembuatan konten instagram
    jasa pembuatan iklan google adwords
    jasa pembuatan website toko online
    Thnks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permisi Om.. mau share info mungkin dr visitor ada yg membutuhkan info berikut.
    Bagi anda yang sedang membutuhkan jasa maket hubungi maket creator untuk mengetahui layanan pembuatan maket yang ada. Maket Creator melayani jasa maket atau miniayur diorama dan diecast kunjungi web nya di: https://maketcreator.com/.
    Dan jika ada yang menggemari olahraga Airsoft Gun anda bisa berkunjung pada web GokilGun.com atau bisa di cari di Google dgn keyword jual airsoft gun jakarta. Serta kunjungi web Cacingnaga bagi anda yang gemar bermain slot online atau bisa di cari di Google dgn keyword agen slot
    Terima kasih..

    ReplyDelete