My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Winter Wonderland!!

Good afternoon folks...I just got in from mowing lawns for about 3 hours, but loved it!  Ok,..except for the swarms of black flies, killers!  I wanted to take a minute to show you my applique quilt that I just finished.  It is a BOM with our fabric shop here...one of them.

This quilt is only 65x79 inches, but I had so much fun doing it....lots of applique, and I don"t normally do a lot of that, but, I did enjoy this...It is now all bound and in the shop.  I am hand quilting a friend"s Giant Dahlia quilt, which I will show you once she has it.  I like them to see their quilt ahead of others.  
Well....lawns done, next week will be the veggie garden, things are up and will need weeding!!!!       



3 comments: