My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hello Everyone!









I hope you are all happy and healthy…I have not stopped quilting, just not posting like I should… sorry,
Here are a few pics for you..,
I have enough piled up to last at least the summer .  Lol
Garden is up and thriving so far. We’ve also made a couple of barn quilts… one for a friend 
And one for the local museum.
They are at the top of the page… pics came in a little wild… lol

4 comments:

  1. They are all lovely, as usual, but it was the owls that really caught my attention! You've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE been busy! I love those barn quilts. I’m sure you have plenty to keep you busy, even without the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your barn quilts are incredible...wow! Looks like you're keeping yourself busy with sewing and gardening. Love the owls!

    ReplyDelete