My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, October 4, 2024

Being Back

I soooooo missed everyone!!!  I wanted to get back into sharing and doing QALs, but, I'm seeing that everyone is the same as me right now.  How did this happen???? I'm retired and too busy to visit and 
chat???  Something is wrong with that....please, let me know if we can possibly get back to the way
things were when I was a very active blogger.
I have a beautiful great granddaughter now, almost 2 years old, and another due on the 11th of Oct.
I am so blessed, but I've been missing my sewing buddies here.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.....I miss this.

Marjorie/Marjorie'sBusyCorner

2 comments:

  1. I think that the linkups have largely disappeared. I "met" lots of bloggers by participating in those. They also reminded me that I needed to post. Instagram and the like isn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have a great granddaughter and another one coming quite soon. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete