My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life After the Turkey Supper...


It is a new day...the sun is shining..and I am waiting for the grass to dry so I can mow for the last time this season...what a shame..but it has to come to an end eventually; right.  I have been quilting tops for a lady..I think I mentioned it back there somewhere.  Well 2 are quilted; one is bound..so I thought I would share the pictures of those 2 for now....I will probably put the third in the frames later today and start quilting on it soon. Now is the time for me to finish the lawns; trim back some of my plants for winter...as much as I hate to see them go...but hey; more time to quilt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment