My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

Where has the week gone??? This week I am making some progress...
From my original list; I have the Tree/House quilt top in the frames and hand
quilting it.  I have pieced a new top; I mentioned the cross stitch blocks that a
lady had for me to put together and quilt for her...well, that is together.plus I did make those little extra jobbies on my blog that weren't planned...I just couldn't get something together for the block party. I was disappointed, but, oh well...lol   Maybe next time,eh....good luck to all of you with your blocks..they look great.....have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you have had a very successful week , lots accomplished , way to go !!Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got a lot done this week, good job! Thanks for linking up, have a great week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy this week. Do it not feel wonderful to tick items off the To Do List. Hope the rest of the week is as successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've missed contests too. There's only so much you can do sometimes!

    ReplyDelete