My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well ladies; I have finally finished the 4-patch quilt...what a long process with all the outdoor work now.
but I finished it yesterday afternoon and bound it last night...so relieved...

That now leaves me with 2 scrappy tops to quilt...and nothing in process other than that right now....I can't believe it!!!! But I do have a commissioned piece coming in a couple of weeks to be quilted..so.
                                                 front
                                                 back
pieced binding.and borders..
Now get on over toLee and see what the rest of the world is up to...have a great day. It is going to be hot here today...waiting for the fog to lift; then I mow the lawns..a three hour job; but I love doing it...cya later..

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful quilt , lovely quilting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...another beautiful quilt. Is this one a personal quilt or another's that you were commissioned to quilt? I actually have my little baby cathedral quilt completed! I will need to take some photos to post on the Sew its finished blog!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME and then some, how beautiful

    ReplyDelete