My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Oh I made it this week; last week I just didn't get back into things in time. Well, how was everyone's holidays?  We had a great Christmas here with all our family home for the day. I got to cook too much and yes; eat too much!! But was lots of fun; the little ones really make Christmas.

Now on to my works in progress: I still have 2 scrappies waiting to be quilted
                                                                    Summer Sampler waiting
                                                                     Blueberry Basket waiting
I do have a commissioned quilt in the frames, some of you may have seen it.
I am working on something secret right now....lol.
Another commissioned one waiting to be quilted.

Here is the one I am working on now...I put it in on New Year's Eve....I can now see the end of it...so just a few days left...

Now I am linking up to  Lee and Monika have fun blog hopping.

9 comments:

  1. oh, I do like the mix of applique and patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking quilt. Will you put much quilting in the nine patches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty with the applique and the piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful Marjorie , I love the applique !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quilt. Is it your own pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun quilt ..... I love the scrappy ones

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! You are fortunate that you can machine quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the daisies. What a fun quilt to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really cool, Marjorie. I hope you'll show it when it's done?

    ReplyDelete