My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Hey folks!!  A busy week here; with lawns to mow, gardens starting to be picked and the sewing and quilting to be done...I love it!!!! I had fresh vegies from the garden this week; carrots, beans, and beets and beet greens.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Anyway; enough of that,eh.....WIPs this week: Still hand quilting this ribbon quilt for customer...

It is coming right along ....

I have the last Swoon block in progress; just cut out...

Ho Ho Ho projects finished and posted...this one was picked for creativity; yay!!!! so nice


And I am working on the Hexie blog hop projects...just about finished, no pics yet.
And you know I have quilts waiting to be hand quilted.  I hope to get more pracitice on Tiara this week too. 

I am linking up to Monika and Liz; you should take a look. We have a lot of inspiration out there.




8 comments:

  1. I love the little Christmas projects! I've been enjoying the same things from my gardens. Lots of beans, beets and Swiss chard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great holiday project - congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas projects. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that you made a top spot for the ornaments. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ribbon quilt is beautiful, Marjorie! Congrats on the award for creativity. Love both of your Christmas themed works! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Christmas is truly right around the corner! Lovely quilts, as usual :o)

    I did some artwork that is very similar to your ornaments quilt!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you for stopping by my friend and for your well wishes on our son's upcoming wedding. I still have to work on the groomsmen's bowties and our grandbaby's flower girl dress...we will see if she will run down the aisle or who knows where :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you just can't beat garden fresh produce - yum! We're talking about pulling out the front lawn next year and putting in veggies - way better use of the land and water :)
    Love your Christmas projects, and good luck getting your quilting done.

    ReplyDelete