My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Group Sewing Day

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!  We finally got the sun back today...it has rained for the past week or more. I got together today with 4 of my sewing buddies, and we each put a quilt top together. It was a real blast!!!!  MarlaConnie, Judy, Rose and myself.  I have known these girls most of my life; and it is so nice to get together with them with the same interests.

I would love to show you my quilt top right now; but we are meeting again mid week to put borders on them. So, when we take pictures of all of the quilts....then I'll post them for you to see. We all did the same pattern in totally different colors, and what a variety....So; before too long, we will have a nice little quilt show for you.

Tomorrow I hope to get out in the Solstice for a nice sunny drive. Time for my little convertible is coming to an end quickly. Next week I will be really busy preparing for our annual community turkey supper. We serve about 600 people between 3 and 7pm. It is a lot of work, but a lot of fun too.!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends. 600 people? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Marjorie! It's so nice to sew with ladies you love! I'm fortunate that way as well. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete