My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Tah Dah!!!!!!

I sat up a little late last night and finished hand quilting this beautiful Batik belonging to a customer in Alberta.  I love this bright quilt, but Batiks are a little hard to hand quilt.  .we got there though...LOL
here it is....

isn't it just gorgeous?????

This afternoon, I quilted this quilt on Tiara for a friend.
she made this for her grandson who is 5 years old....take a look at the back, will you....
The front is a panel in the center...she built around it with gorgeous fabrics....and he picked out the soccer players for the back....love it!!!!!  good job June.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

11 comments:

  1. The quilt is gorgeous and since I hand quilt myself, I can appreciate the extra effort it takes to quilt batiks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, and you are wonderful to hand quilt for someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree batiks are hard to hand quilt but it sure is beautiful . Cute little boys quilt too , your friend did a great job !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The batik quilt is gorgeous. Love the yellow. The boys quilt is darling. Jobs well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Two finishes! They look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy! I love that bright and beautiful batik quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I like all quilt which you shared above and nice art work on them and looks really very attractive and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice quilts, the kid's one especially. Congrats on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! That Batik quilt is amazing, those colors really are gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing :^)

    ReplyDelete