My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Woohoo!!!     We are getting close to the big day.....lol. I finished wrapping gifts today, a very nice feeling and the tree is decorated!!

This week, I have this finished quilt to share with you...
All hand quilted and bound.  I spent the past few days piecing this one.
Sorry, you can't see the last row there...shadows.  This is just a small quilt kit from Connecting 
Threads.  It was really neat to work on too.

Yesterday I met with the sewing girls for our Christmas gift exchange and a little sewing.  We always have a good time sharing and helping each other with projects. Hoping you all have a productive week.


7 comments:

  1. 2 very nice pieces you have here, good to read you are all ready for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that kit quilt. And congratulations on finishing the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even started wrapping! Well done you. Great quilt finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that curved piece from CT. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still making gifts... nothing wrapped, no shopping done at all.... I've never been this late.... ever! This whole relocation move is really messing with my schedule!

    ReplyDelete