My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

WIP Wednesday!!!!!

Linking up to Monika at http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/2016/06/wip-wednesday-251-tn.html
Good morning all......another week rolling by, and we have had hot weather here, windy but hot.  Getting a little break this morning...suppose to see a little shower. My garden needs it badly!

On to WIPs now...I am about  to finish hand quilting this custom order...
This is a full size quilt in soft mauves...a bit difficult to quilt because the markings don't show much.
This is in progress in my sewing room....I've made these before for my grandsons...hockey.
Center is finished, and hanging there over the ironing board!
And this one is still waiting to be bound...
This modern throw size quilt is the same as an order I had last year.
I have a bright one waiting to go in the hand quilting frames next...pics later.

Have a great day!!!! I am off to clean house a bit, and hopefully finish that quilt later today



5 comments:

  1. More beautiful quilts! Thank you for posting to TN&TN's WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hockey quilt and the others are very lovely too. We had some rain last night (finally) so I hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hockey quilt is always so cute. Enjoy your summer weather. It hasn't been too hot yet for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely projects on the go there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marjorie! It's been dry here too but got some rain yesterday and today. Love the hockey quilt and nice quilting on the modern throw.

    ReplyDelete