My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Peek...

Good morning everyone, is a cloudy Sunday morning here...waiting for much needed rain.  I wanted to let you see how my Giant Dahlia is progressing...so, here is a pic of it as of this weekend.

I am going up through the center of it now...hand quilting this one, and loving this quilt.
You might remember that five of us are making them...pics back in older posts.

4 comments:

  1. From what I can see from your picture your quilting is gorgeous. Giant Dahlia I always thought was a challenging pattern, yours looks great. Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen!!! It is a different pattern, but not difficult....takes paying attention is all.

      Delete
  2. You are making great progress. This looks like an award winning quilt in the making. Absolutely stunning.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete