My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Good morning folks...on my way to the garden, so a quick post.  I finished this one this morning for a lady...Christmas gift for her granddaughter. The second quilt is for her too.

The back...
Her other quilt...a throw

No more quilting til next week...our huge community turkey supper is this Saturday...so, I will be on the run after today.  There are turkeys to cook, pies and rolls to make, veggies to peel.  The whole community pitches in for this...even folks outside the community help out by serving meals, doing dishes, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the quilts! It sounds like you will be super busy this weekend. I think I can smell all the good food already!

    ReplyDelete