My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Sewing Day

Well, I got together with six lady friends today for a sewing day!!!! Two others stopped by at lunch to visit and see what was going on.  We always have a wonderful time...catch up on summer news, and have a little show and tell.

I took these for show and tell...
And this was my project to finish up today...I had made the blocks back in May...finished the top today.
It is called "Slice-a-Block" by Rob Appell from Missouri Star Co book.  You can see a bit of the border at the top of the pic...black border. This measures roughly 70x80 inches.
The coloured blocks are a swirled  marble like I used in my snow geese...here.
Good day all around!!!!  Have a nice week everyone!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Marjorie. I love the geese and that tree quilt is on my bucket list. I've always loved that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely collection will be checking out the Missouri book

    ReplyDelete