My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Loving this Quilt

I finished the cross stitch quilt last week, but I can't show you yet...as it is a wedding gift from my customer.   But later, you will see it.  So......on with the next one, eh!! I love this Log Cabin quilt done by a lovely lady.
Her colour choices are fantastic, and keep the whole quilt soft. I also machine quilted this little one yesterday, (not quilted here)
You gotta love Jenny Doan!!!!
Well, just got back from a 4 Klm walk with hubby, now have to have tea and get to the sewing room!


3 comments:

  1. Both quilts are beautiful! Someday, I’d like to make one similar to the deer in the window. So much to Sew, so little time, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I may have to make a log cabin soon.

    ReplyDelete