My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

WIP Wednesday

Linking to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/....hey folks, back again this week...yay!
Having my breakfast and tea waiting for the fog to lift so I can get out in the garden for a bit.  I have things pretty well caught up though.
This week's WIPs are as follows....
Ok, I finished piecing the Irish Mist...last week it looked more like this
And now...
You realize, the breeze stopped as soon as I took the quilt top down!   Lol. But, I love this quilt, and am anxious to quilt it.  This next one is still being hand quilted but near the end now.
There is one more row of blocks and borders left.
The Giant Dahlia is ready to be appliquéd to the background too.
This is almost identical to one I sold this summer.  I am working on a piece for the blog hop in Sept....ssssshhhhh.
I have one more to piece that is with the Dahlia order, which will be in grays and purples.  Will show you once I get started. I am going to try to get one ready for Lily today...if possible.
Now, besides this, here is what I've been up to..
And..
 

And sitting out enjoying the high tide from my back yard. That's it til next time folks...have a wonderful week!






7 comments: