My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DAH DAH!!!!! # 5 Finished

Well this was my first time paper piecing...I have to admit; it made me a little crazy at first...lol. But once you get going..nice to work with.  I am glad to be doing this QAL because it is teaching me new things..I tend to be old school.  I learned with templates..then got into strip piecing...now this...I guess you are never too old to learn something new....have fun with this block ..it is a pretty one. And don't forget to check out Flickr.

8 comments:

  1. This is a pretty block. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this block- such pretty colors- I still need to finish my one from Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the paper piecing! It looks really neat and your flower fabrics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I'm going to do mine tomorrow. First time for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty block. I have yet to try paper piecing ... i suppose it is on my long, long list of things to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful block! I love paper piecing...they seem to sew up so nicely!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Thank you again for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete