My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've Got Mail!!!!

Oh what a great week!! The mail man brought my order from Connecting Threads today.
I've been anxious for it to arrive...I've never tried their threads; so, looking forward to being able to sit down and sew again sometime soon....does anyone want to finish my spring cleaning?????   lol

Here's my parcel:  Hubby thinks this will be all the thread I will ever need. Yeah right!!!!
Hahaha!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yum , you got a nice variety of color , have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little suitcase full of these ones. Great for piecing, I find they shred a little when machine quilting but a little sewers aid and adjusting the tension usually fixes it. I also have to slow down how fast I stitch when fmq. But I do love the colors and that they are 100% cotton. Enjoy! your new little stash.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell him the difference....you can keep adding and tell him it's part of that parcel....teehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Marjorie, so you are the one who bought all the thread! LOL I saw all of them and put them on my wish list but by time I got back they were all gone............so I bought the batiks that were on sale. I have one spool of their thread and it seems to work just fine on my older machine. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post incredible. Fantastic task!

    ReplyDelete