My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIPWednesday

Wow!! This is my first post with the new blogger face; not sure about it yet. I'll let you know if this goes well..lol. Anyway, cleaning is just about finished; well, as finished as it gets before starting over, right???

works in progress: 2 scrappies still hanging around to be hand quilted
                             I finished quilting the cross stitch last night(needs bound)
                             table runner finished
                             about to put another commissioned quilt in the frames to be
                             hand quilted.

That is all that I have on the go right now. Here they are:

It is sunny today; so outdoors I go when I get the kitchen in order.  Have a good day and join me linking up to Lee and Monika.

12 comments:

  1. such a cute dresden table runner. Someday I am going to try making dresdens too! (although I keep saying that...and have never started !!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dresdens. Enjoy the sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing well. I liked your free motion challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had an on again-off again beautiful day here. Love your Dresdan runner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is beautiful, I especially like the black embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds busy at your house, love the dresdens too, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the dresdens, Marjorie! I love that crosstitch quilt -- paired with your hand quilting, it's going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cross stitch is amazing and your dresdens are lovely - I think I might have admired them before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Dresdens, our weather has been rainy and cool....great for quilting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved up to you will receive performed right here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an edginess over that you would like be turning in the following. in poor health surely come further previously again since precisely the similar just about a lot frequently inside of case you shield this increase.

    ReplyDelete