My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Another week, and I am still cleaning...lol. But really, I enjoy it a little... someone has to do it,eh.  This week I did finish my Blueberry Basket quilt.
This is all hand quilted; in the ditch and a motif in plain blue squares and borders...the back is white tone on tone as in the borders.  I have managed to start hand quilting the cross stitch quilt.....

This won't take long because the blocks are already marked; not much quilting there at all. They want the cross stitch to be the focal point.
so: I have still got the 2 scrappies to quilt...a baby quilt to quilt...a runner. and loads and loads to start.  lol. Oh, and I picked up another commissioned quilt today..it is pieced and sandwiched; waiting to be quilted now.

I am linking up with Lee and Monika,please join us for the fun of seeing what everyone is up to.



15 comments:

  1. Your Blueberry basket quilt is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blueberry Basket quilt is lovely:) I can't wait to see how the cross stitch quilt turns out as the crinoline lady is one of my favourite vintage motifs for embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and all that hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue never fails -- well rarely -- your blueberry basket is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew lovely. Nothing like hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quilting in the white borders of Blueberry Basket - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is gorgeous, we really need you on Tuesdays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Blueberry Basket quilt is wonderful. I love the applique in the borders.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Marjorie, your Blueberry Basket quilt is gorgeous! I love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Blueberry Basket quilt is so beautiful and I am always amazed at all the hand quilting you get done! Enjoy your cleaning too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Blueberry Basket quilt is fantastic! I love the shades of blue you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both quilts are gorgeous, but I especially like the ladies. Your hand quilting is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The medallion in the middle changes the whole feel of this quilt.
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful quilt your Blueberry Basket is! I love blue and white.

    ReplyDelete