My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Finished Swoon!!!

Well, it is ready to bind....and love it!  I finished swoon on the Tiara yesterday afternoon. it is getting much more relaxed to machine quilt. Did you think I would ever say that???? Lol

Here are a few pics to show you this quilt...
 
Hard to get good lighting when gloomy outside.

 close up of the quilted flower in the center square.

the back.....I quilted this one with loops all over except the centres .
Bad focus again,,,but you see enough I think.

Have a good day folks!!!! raining very hard here...afraid of more washed out roads.

12 comments:

  1. Way to go, Marjorie! Great job with the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. What a great job you did. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...just lovely!!! Swoooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Beautiful! I just LOVE it! You rock! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it. Someday I would love to make a Swoon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colours and the quilting looks great. I gave away the swoon quilt I made but I am going to make one for me at some point as I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swoon quilt Marjorie , fantastic job !

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything about this is lovely, fabrics blocks and the quilting, you are getting hooked on machine quilting

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful - and the quilting is wonderful. Love the flowers! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. This quilt is lovely, I especially love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's a really nice quilt, Marjorie!! Love the colors you chose!! { ;-) } Whoop whoop for a lovely finish!

    PS your link is fixed!

    ReplyDelete