My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I Am late today, but wanted to show you the progress on the poppy quilt.  This block still needs stems and the poppy center,,,but here is what I hve so far.

I love seeing how it is coming together...so much, I'm neglecting my quilting..hahaha.

I am past the center of this quilt now....
My churn dash blocks are waiting to be put into rows.
 
That's about it for now folks!!!!   I am linking up to Monika and Lee, come join us!!





11 comments:

  1. The churn dash was my first "real" quilt Marjorie - a king sized one hand pieced! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 pieces shared, the poppy really caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new project can just fill our time as seeing it grow under our hands as we work, it just pulls us along to the next step..... it is looking sew good sew far......
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the poppy quilt Marjorie !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those poppies are breathtaking (the rest is not bad either ;-) ).

    ReplyDelete