My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Storm Day

It is mid afternoon here and the snow storm is really at full force right now. It is getting worse as the day goes on with high winds and complete white out!!

So....I am hand stitching the last part of the binding on the Churn Dash quilt. I expect we will lose our power eventually.

Here she is ......

Binding is green like the border...over half finished now.
I hope everyone stays safe in the blizzard ...I'm going for a piece of cake and a tea!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Dear Majorie, this quilt is gorgeous. I love the pattern and the colors.
    Greetings
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really gorgeous, Marjorie! I think Churn Dash is my favourite block. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty and glad you hand quilted it. Wish I could come for a visit for cake and tea. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty and glad you hand quilted it. Wish I could come for a visit for cake and tea. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the churn dash quilt. Be safe during the blizzard. No snow in DeKalb (Chicago IL area), just wind and frigid temps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is going to be so pretty. Love the idea of green binding. Stay safe in the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilting, love the churn dash block and the colours. So crisp and spring like. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt is beautiful. Good things to work on during a storm.

    ReplyDelete