My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, May 28, 2012

A New QAL !!!

This is just a heads up folks....you will notice a new button on my sidebar. There will be a new QAL starting the end of the month.  So; if you would like to take part, take a peek.  I am really going to try to do this QAL; but no promises..it is summer and so much work outside...but trying. lol.  Em's QAL...click on her header for it.




On a final note....we had a wonderful week for giveaways. It was a lot of fun; I have lots of new followers. And I follow lots more friends too...lol.  I have mailed my gift already....and I was so lucky to win a jelly roll of vintage fabric and lovely buttons from Jennifer at Jennifers Jumbles...gosh, I hope I got that right. I have no memory...lol..
Enjoy the week.

2 comments:

  1. I must check it out Marjorie ,not that I have any extra time ;-) congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning a prize from Sewcalgal for the free motion quilting challenge! I'm learning so much and really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete