My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

RTQAL/Kentucky Chain

We are down to the wire with this QAL now....this is #15 of 16 blocks.  The Kentucky Chain was very quick to put together...mine is a little off at a couple of points. Must be the way I cut the fabric; it had some stretch in it...but it is together....lol.

It rained all night here...so; I am going to be in the sewing room for part of the morning.  This afternoon the folks going to Pennsylvania with me are meeting to get our info and things sorted out before the trip a week from today....can't wait!! Then a 25th Wedding Anniversary get together for friends and neighbours.  

My friend and neighbour, Marla from Marlas Crafts is going on this trip with me; she actually got me to go.  Marla has been there before; so she knows the quilt shops....yay!!!!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful block Marjorie and enjoy your day.....and quilt shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous block! Love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block, Marjorie! Your trip sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in the block. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great block!!! Hope you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This block turned out really nice. Am heading downstairs now to finish mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to seek out someone with some unique thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the internet, someone with just a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    ReplyDelete