My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival



Hey folks; I hope you all enjoy viewing every one's quilts this year. I have one more for you to see again...a baby quilt.  This is the quilt I made for the 'Hexie' blog hop; this was my first attempt with hexies. 

I love this little quilt; as it is not only my first hexie, but a more modern version for me. 
Stats on this one: Baby Quilt
                           36x46 inches
                           machine appliqued
                           machine quilted on my Tiara by me
                           hexies are Lucy Crabshack

Linking up to  Quilt Festival






10 comments:

  1. That's a lovely quilt, it looks so soft and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that negative space, it is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable, Marjorie! Love those hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your First Hexies! It's a cute way to scatter them all over the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Marjorie! It is sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Marjorie! Your quilting is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quilt, I love how you used the hexies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - great use of negative space!

    ReplyDelete