My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

WIP Wednesday

There is a lot going on right now....sewing, quilting, waiting for snow to melt...lol and Merrill had knee surgery today to repair a tear.  I may have to hide that bell.....hahaha!!!  Seriously, it went well..just can't do anything for a few weeks.

Now...on with works in progress. Linking up to Monika over at http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/2015/03/wip-wednesday-186-tn.html

I finished and delivered this customer quilt...love this one!!!!
Close up for the quilting....

Finished hand quilting this one...
I now have this one on the Tiara for a customer...

I am hand quilting this one for a customer....

Close ups....



Next is one that I am making along with Connie...we are each out to the border.

Besides these, I have 2 quilts and 3 table toppers to quilt....

Well....I think that is it for this week. Next Monday we are back to the church for a group sewing day, which is always a blast.










4 comments:

  1. You do have a lot going on with nursing AND stitching. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery. I love that Bargello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have so much going on! another bunch of wonderful quilts you are working on! I hope the bell doesn't get rung too often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're the fasted quilter I know. You do fabulous work. And hope the bell doesn't ring too much and prayers for a speedy recover for Merrill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to be able to work on that many different quilts, and to alternate between machine and hand. Clearly a talented, focused lady. I like the colour choices in your own quilt top as well.

    ReplyDelete