My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, July 3, 2015

A Beautiful Day

Hi everyone ...A gorgeous day here today, my youngest son, his son and another grandson visited today. Always such a pleasure to see them!!!!

I finished this customer quilt today...finished hand quilting it last night and bound it this afternoon.
My fingers are resting til the end of next week...then back at it...lol

I also finished one on the Tiara, but will show you after she picks it up. I like the owner to see it first...if possible.
Hope you all enjoy your weekend....we are taking off in the Solstice tomorrow for a day of cruising!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty quilt! Enjoy your day on the roads, Marjorie! So great to be enjoying this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have enjoyed your guests AND your quilting this week. Your quilt looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I do love the colors in that quilt. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete