So here goes:
- Well; I have 3 machines...the oldest being a Singer which is about 10 years old...it is a heavy duty machine with a lot of functions that I haven't used at all! Came with an extension table too.
- The newest is about 3 years old now....my Baby Lock CC which is now the Tempo..love it! I got it when I wore out an older Singer...My dealer recommended it. And my Kenmore Serger.....I've had it for probably 15 years but rarely use it....I love it; just don't have a huge need for it. But it is a great working machine.
- That would be the speed control and needle down position on the Baby Lock....the Singer doesn't have it.....so nice when FMQ
- Tell us a little about your first sewing machine - is that the one you still use today?
- My first machine was a Ricker; I believe...not positive,inherited from my Mom...it was an ok machine back then because I only did mending and things like that at that time.
- If you could have any machine (let's say you win one for FREE tomorrow...) what would it be??
- If I could have any machine .........it would be a longarm!! I would have one now; if I had the space...lol. But that would be the fun one for me. And for a special feature on my machine that I have now....I would like to be able to write with it....it looks much nicer than me writing FM; believe me!!!! lol
I hope this tells you a little about what I use here in my daily routine. Now my sewing space. Don't expect tidy now....hahaha
This is what you see when you first walk into my sewing room...clutter!! But it is all fairly organized....really!!
Now as we move to the right of the room....one cutting table here...and my GoBaby.
Continuing around to the right of the space....threads...scraps in glass jars....heading to the ironing area. You see a stack down there in the corner....that is commissioned quilts stacked to be done...along with some of mine.
Now back completely around back to the door again....stacks of baskets full of fabric and shelves of books.
this is the far left of where we started beside the serger in the corner there. These cupboards hold fabric. Plus above them is a shelf full of fleece.
there ...the doors are open to see all the bolts of fabric!!!! I told you the room looks cluttered.....but really it is organized pretty well.....just too many little things for the room...lol
I need to get some things down from the walls and put in containers...next project; maybe.
Well; I hope you enjoyed the tour and the info....if you have any questions; please feel free to ask.
I an linking up to The Tilted Quilt...take a look.