My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday, and sunny for now!!

Wanted to share a small post before the busy weekend arrives. I have the Poppy quilt in the frames and have one border hand quilted. Here is a look at it...

Next look will most likely be on WIP Wednesday.  Have a wonderful Fathers Day weekend!
We are invited to our oldest sons home for a nice barbecue on Sunday. Will be nice to spend the day with the children.

6 comments:

  1. I like the quilting on the boarder. It really makes it stand out. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great so far Marjorie , enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are teasing us sharing so little of this quilt. Even the time with your family fingers crossed the sun shines for the bbq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' good! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete