My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Not a sewing or quilting post...LOL

There is so much to do this time of the year...and quilting is part of it. this is not that time though...LOL
I just wanted to share with you a little of my home and what keeps me outside right now.

this is our veggie garden..potatoes,beans peas beet, carrots, squash, cucumber and tomato plants.
the last three are under the plastic you see at the far end.  we get wind off the water here, so coverd at night and when really windy until established.

these are a few of the goldfish in our pond...it is a large pond, so this is a small area.  Our oldest grandson put 4 fish in there about 6 years ago.  This is what happened...LOL.  there are hundreds of them and I could watch them all day!

I mowed lawns today and could watch them as I went by the pond several times!!  I have to start over weeding flower gardens now too, but they we're forecasting rain for later today. so, I mowed instead so it wouldn't get ahead of me.  flowers next on the list...LOL

I did finish Annette's quilt, more on it Wed...hope you are enjoying the sunshine like I am he today.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! What a graden, Marjorie! I am so jealous..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your garden, raining every day here and the weeds are growing fast in ours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this glimpse into your garden and peaceful fish pond. Thank you for sharing ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden and the goldfish pond! I'd want to stay outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you sure have a large garden and so neat . I'd enjoy watching those goldfish too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's no wonder you aren't showing sewing!! Amazing garden! I can't believe the number of goldfish you have. What happens in the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed with your veggie patch and those goldfish have certainly multiplied, they must he hardy to survive the winter outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sunshine! Your garden looks lovely - and so organised! Good luck with the planting and growing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful garden! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas is the most important festival of the Christians. Christmas is same for them what Diwali for the Hindus’ Eid for Muslims. It is celebrated on the 25th December every year with great enthusiasm. People all over the world take part in this celebration to make it more bright and beautiful. Christmas Flowers are the inseparable part of this celebration. Order online Christmas Flower Delivery in Brazil which creates a special feeling on your loved ones heart.

    ReplyDelete