My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can't Believe I Forgot!!!!

Hi guys...I was absent minded yesterday posting my WIPs.  I mentioned the place mats I made with my 2 friends, and didn't show you a picture.  Where was my mind????? lol



We are having another sewing get together tomorrow at my place....tea..chatting and sewing. What more fun could a girl want?

I am linking up to Richard and Tanya for Finish Friday......



11 comments:

  1. They are lovely Marjorie , have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in a big need for fun. What should I bring to work on for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila...Marla; bring whatever you like.lol
      I will either work on the little framed piece or the pillow.

      Delete
  3. I need to make several sets of placemats - these would be perfect! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not comment on the last post, but I wanted to tell you that the finishes were gorgeous. I love the FMQ feathers.

    Your placemats look terrific.

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary....not sure why this happens, glad you stopped by....Merry Christmas

      Delete
  5. Beautiful place mats Marjorie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing like sewing with friends! I love your new banner!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly...This was a cute little banner for Christmas....have a great one!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Richard; sorry I was so slow getting back here.

      Delete