My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Can't Believe I Forgot!!!!

Hi guys...I was absent minded yesterday posting my WIPs.  I mentioned the place mats I made with my 2 friends, and didn't show you a picture.  Where was my mind????? lol



We are having another sewing get together tomorrow at my place....tea..chatting and sewing. What more fun could a girl want?

I am linking up to Richard and Tanya for Finish Friday......



11 comments:

  1. They are lovely Marjorie , have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in a big need for fun. What should I bring to work on for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila...Marla; bring whatever you like.lol
      I will either work on the little framed piece or the pillow.

      Delete
  3. I need to make several sets of placemats - these would be perfect! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not comment on the last post, but I wanted to tell you that the finishes were gorgeous. I love the FMQ feathers.

    Your placemats look terrific.

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary....not sure why this happens, glad you stopped by....Merry Christmas

      Delete
  5. There's nothing like sewing with friends! I love your new banner!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly...This was a cute little banner for Christmas....have a great one!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Richard; sorry I was so slow getting back here.

      Delete