My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Winner of my Holiday Lane post is!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning folks.....this hop has been too much fun; hate to see it end.  Thank you to our leaders again....couldn't do this without you.


Now the winner of the fall fabric: Marlene #29   I will send you and email and get your mailing address Marlene... a huge thank you to everyone who left me a wonderful comment.  Even though I didn't send an email to all of you.....I did read each comment and appreciate them all so very much.  My email is giving me some problems lately; til I clear it up, I haven't been sending many.  So just know that I do read them...I try to reply to any with questions.  

Thanks again !!!!!






1 comment: