My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, December 24, 2012

December's FMQ Challenge

Good morning folks!!  It is Christmas Eve morning and time is flying by.  I apologize for confusing you with my challenge posts. Somehow I missed posting the Dec. Challenge and went ahead with the bonus and yearly challenge post before this one.

I did the challenge then for some reason; set it aside to do the bonus...then forgot to post it. So; here it is 


This was done on broadcloth....with poly batt. I used Essential thread from Connecting Threads. and bobbin thread in the bobbin. It worked very well.

This month's challenge was taught by Patsy Thompson; and I loved it.  We were shown how to fill in borders, I found this very easy.  Now I am still a long ways from great....but getting better!!

I am linking this to SewCalGal for the Dec post; then will add it to my yearly post....thank you for reading..and a Merry |Christmas to all!!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun to practice all those great little designs. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Marjorie! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! This was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete